We can help you with County Court, High Court and Family Court proceedings.


Most claims can be settled without a court hearing but, if you do start proceedings, you must be prepared to see it through – so don’t do it on a point of principle!


We can help with:-

  • Breach of contract

  • Divorce

  • Residential tenancy disputes

  • Commercial lease disputes

  • Cohabitant Occupiers’ rights and claims

  • Squatters’ rights

  • Boundary disputes

  • Disputed Wills, and claims where there is no Will

  • Orders and injunctions


Print Print | Sitemap
© Wylie Kay